Marvel Super-Heroes #13 CGC 4.5 1st app. Of Carol Danvers March 1968
Offered is an original vintage issue of Marvel Super-Heroes # 13. A comic book published by Marvel Comics Group in March 1968. This issue features the second appearance of Captain Marvel and the first appearance of Carol Danvers in a Roy Thomas story with artwork by Gene Colan and Paul Reinman and cover by. This comic was recently graded 4.5 (VG+) by CGC.
It has cream to off-white interior pages. The case is pristine and is protected by a clear plastic bag.
This is the actual comic you will receive. Before I sent the book for grading, I took pictures of the entire book.
I will gladly share the photos with you via Google Photos so that you can enjoy the story and interior artwork even with the book enclosed in the CGC case. If you are a Marvel fan please be sure to check out my other listings. I have an extensive collection of Marvel Comics and Magazines from the 1960's - 1980's. Please contact me if you want to know if I have an issue you are looking for. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels".
The seller is "cohenfan150" and is located in this country: US.
- Unit of Sale: Single Unit
- Artist/Writer: Gene Colan & Paul Reinman / Roy Thomas
- Character: Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers
- Tradition: US Comics
- Certification Number: 3995448021
- Cover Artist: Gene Colan & Frank Giacola
- Series Title: Marvel Super-Heroes
- Universe: Marvel (MCU)
- Grade: 4.5 Very Good+
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Vintage: Yes
- Story Title: Where Stalks The Sentry!
- Publication Year: 1968
- Type: Comic Book
- Format: Single Issue
- Language: English
- Issue Number: 13
- Era: Silver Age (1956-69)
- Style: Color
- Professional Grader: Certified Guaranty Company (CGC)
- Genre: Superheroes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States